Saturday 10 September 2011

Pick N Mix [Vol. 7]


David Guetta is a poof. After hearing a few mixed reviews about his latest album I decided to give it a listen. The first cd is absolute rubbish but the second had one or two decent tracks, which I have posted. Theres a great Electro track in Toy Story and surprisingly awesome acid house in Glasgow. Also check out the vocals of Sia in Titanium. At the end of the day the guy makes people dance and he broadens the depth of the dance music audience, so I guess he deserves a little credit..

Tiesto is another artist I do not admire but his track maximal crazy is listenable. The rest of the tracks are mostly Trance which there has been a lack of recently, Im beginning to drift further away from the genre.

Evill -

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude, Thanks for this post ! totally awesome :)

    I just found a banging remix of LMFAO - Sexy i know it by pierre hubert ! I think you haven't post it yet .

    Check this out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3iS6dLQmjE

    zippyshare if you wanna upload it : http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/4758770/file.html

    ReplyDelete