Tuesday 22 March 2011

Dancing With The DJ

Song of the week:
I can't stop putting this song on repeat! There's something about it that gets me in a good mood. So funky and soulful with an underlying disco groove. Perfect song for the approaching Summer.


Avicii:
Ever since my last Avicii post he's been popping up everywhere I look! Here are a few more tracks by the Swedish boy wonder. He's one of my favourite House Djs at the moment, really really love his signature piano infused style.




Random Post:
In this post I give you Sebastian's funky new single 'Embody'. Butch Clancy injects some Dubstep into two widely acclaimed tracks and Bart B More does a great remix of Cee Lo's Hit.
Other remix's by Sigma and Jack Beats who have been a bit quiet lately.







TRON R3CONFIRGUR3D:
The Dudes at Walt Disney have decided to release a new collection of remixes from the original soundtrack. Here are three of my favourite tracks from the really average album.



No comments:

Post a Comment