Thursday 17 March 2011

Hectic Electric



hey kids! sorry for the absence blablabla been busy whatever. anyway. straight to business, got a couple hectic tunes for you boys & girls, some dirty electro house and some lighter dubstep tracks with vocals for your enjoyment. check out spencer & hill's new remix on "Call My Name" with vocals from the ever lovely Nadia Ali. Credits of course to Montrealers Sultan and Ned Shepard.

I promise I wont leave you again.



Sultan, Ned Shepard ft. Nadia Ali - Call My Name (Spencer & Hill Remix)


Scooter & Lavelle, Sue Cho - Beats Inside My Head (Donald Glaude & Revolvr Remix)


Chrizz Luvly - Amen (Original mix)


Phetsta ft. Reija Lee - Run you Down (Original Mix)


Calvertron, Tim Healey ft. Sirreal & Pippa Trix- Rock It Roll It (Dirtyloud Remix)


-Moto

No comments:

Post a Comment